Hello friends! With Mother’s Day being THIS SUNDAY, May 8th, you might be wondering what to get for that dog mom in your life— you know, the *special* one. The one who can’t leave her dog’s side, who is always wondering what he is thinking, feeling, wanting. The one who wishes Text From Dog could be a real thing so she could get hourly updates from her baby. The helicopter mom!
Fear Fur not, we’ve got your go-to list for the lady in your life who is connected at the paw with her pup:
1. Travel Dog Harness by Martha Stewart Pets®, $29.99
This nifty harness works for walks and car rides alike- the nylon strap allows a seatbelt to be looped through for secure restraint while in the car.
A beautiful representation of her love in flower form, the fact that you made it yourself makes it that much more special!
3. Dog Carrier by Love Thy Beast, $160
This durable, stylish canvas bag is perfectly toting her fur baby about town.
4. Pet Chatz, $349
If mom has to leave pup alone, why not be able to Skype and dispense treats? It’s on the pricier side of our list, but can one measure long-distance love? 😉
5. Dog Mom Apron, $24.00
We all know she’s cooking home-made dog meals and will be proud to tell the world.
A cozy and warm bed for the sunshine of her life.
7. How Dogs Think by Stanley Coren, from $12.95
Helicopter mom already has a pretty good idea what’s on her pup’s mind, but just in case…
8. Dog Pacer Treadmill, from $479
Another higher budget item, but for those winter months when long walks are ruf on dog’s paws and exercise is needed?
9. Go Pro, from $59.99
See everything he’s doing, whether in the next room or in the next town.
10. I’m Not a Regular Mom t-shirt, $22.40
She’ll wear it with pride and you know it!
11. Curry Pet Brush by by Martha Stewart Pets®, from $11.99
Because grooming is as motherly as motherly gets.
12. VERAMEAT Dog-Inspired Jewelry
Verameat crafts delicate, beautiful jewelry with a bit of bite. Perfect the edgy dog mom in your life.
13. Collapsible Travel Dog Bowls by Dublin Dog, $25
Not that she has a problem sharing out of her water bottle, but this collapsable bowl fits easily in any carrier, human or canine.
14. I’m Mom’s Favorite Dog Shirt, $22.95
We know, pup. We know.
15. Voyce, starting at $299.
The ultimate “what is my dog feeling?” answering tool, Voyce is a wearable collar that helps monitor your pup’s health and wellness.
16. Dog Mom Wine Glasses, $12.00
Once the pups are in bed, she needs to drink out of something while hovering!
17. Snoozer Luxury High Back Console Car Seat, $99.95
Travel in comfy and safe style.
18. Keep Calm and Call My Mom tag, $15.95
Dog tag? $15.95. Peace of mind? Priceless.
19. Canned Food Cover by Martha Stewart Pets®, $5.99
It’s the little things that make all the difference.
20. GNC Pets Sunscreen, $11.99
Safety first, even during beach play.
21. If Our Dog Doesn’t Like You… plaque, $25.00
Because a dog mom always knows who to trust.
22. Camio Plus, $9/Camera/Month
The perfect present for helicopter moms, Camio is an app that turns your laptop, cell phone and/or tablet into a streaming video camera. It’s free with one camera device and $9 for the plus plan with two devices! Now you can see what your pup’s up to when you’re away.
23. Crazy Dog Lady Tote, $16
Lets just embrace this title already. Because who doesn’t want to be a crazy dog lady? Am I right?