1. Is there a worse sound than an alarm clock? Probably a mailman's footsteps.
2. But who actually gets up when their clock goes off? *presses snooze*
3. We could have sworn it was Friday two seconds ago.
4. "I need five more minutes before I can even deal with you right now."
5. There's tired, and then there's #dogtired.
6. Then comes that weird limbo between "awake" and "getting up."
7. That moment when you start questioning if work/school is *that* important.
8. "Don't bother me. I'm still trying to wake up."
9. No one wakes up #flawless on a Monday morning. It's scientifically impossible.
10. You wouldn't mind being a morning person, if mornings started at noon.
12. One of the reasons why you and your dog get along so well.
13. You're worthless without your liquid energy magic juice.
14. On Mondays, there's an inner sassy Shiba in all of us.
15. "Brew it up, pronto!"
16. "And what about this morning is 'good', so to speak?"
17. Monday immediately begins as soon as you walk into work.
18. Halfway through Monday when you start thinking about how lucky your dog is.
19. But the best thing about Monday? It always comes to an end....until next week.
Good morning! Oh it’s another beautiful work week. How was your commute? Was it terrible? Did that co-worker you hate trap you in the elevator again? Boy he sure loves talking about his burgeoning DJ career, doesn’t he? And your other co-worker drank all the coffee again without brewing a new pot? Ouch. Sounds like you’re having a crappy morning. Thankfully, these dogs understand exactly how you feel.
Featured image via @pitbullsofinstagram
Sign up & unlock all stories & get the best pup shenanigans each week!